Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Butterflies & Cherry Blossom Tree for Cilla 4th b'day




It was a month that I don't get creative with fondant ... was enough to make me feel missed, also because it's addicted to playing with fondant ... hahaha

coincidentally, one of my nephew, Cilla was birthday on 11 March ... so, I make a cake as a birthday gift for her ..

and because I also recently had a lot of new fondant equipment to print a variety of forms, then to a birthday cake this time I make with butterfly-shaped ornament and cherry blossom tree ...

after printing, I give the butterflies with colors of food coloring of course, by using a brush ... really fun, making me feel like an artist .... ;p

as usual, for basic cake I made ​​of chocolate brownies from a recipe that I used to make ... and for decorations all made ​​from fondant ... starting from the cover, butterflies, cherry blossom tree and flowers, up to the letters that made my own without mold ... so I make the letters were like playing with play dough ... it's really fun, and also because so many colors used, make the cake is so glorious ...

at night, my cousins came to take their cake, and they were very surprised after knowing that all the decorations I have created by myself ... they think I bought it in the form at a shop and just put it on the cake ... hahaha ... it's not fun, because making a cake is not just a basic cake, but also must be able to make all the decorations ... that's really cool .. but what I create is nothing, compared to the work of fondant experts ... I still have to much learn and keep practice, so I can more motivated for creativity ... :D

and that makes me very happy is when I received the testimony, that the Birthday Girl was very pleased with the gift ..... and the next surprised is that they cut the cake in a large family gathering, which means is more people who come to feel it ... Oh My God ... makes me really embarrassed, afraid it was disappointing .... but my cousin told me, all people who try my cake love it, because it feels yummy .... thank God ... I'm very glad to hear that, really makes me so excited to make my next project .... immediately lost all tired, Alhamdulillah ..

so the question is ... who's next ? ;p

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...