Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Double Patties Burger for mas Ando's 10th b'day




This is the second time I made a birthday cake with fondant decoration ...

in fact, had long since mas Ando asked for cake with a burger 's shape like this .... he always asks ... " if Mama could make a cake with burger's shape, I want to be made one " ...

but because of time in Iran no one sells fondant, so I promise him.... "if we had returned to Indonesia, Mama will make one for you, Dear " ...

so, for mas Ando's 10th birthday dated on 08-02-11, I just make a birthday cake with a Burger 's shape, as I had promised him ..

for Basically cake, I made the Steamed Chocolate Brownies .... then for decorations, such as bread bun, tomato, lettuce and slices cheese, all I made from fondant ....

and for the patty, I made just from basic cake without any decorated ... and to look more tempting, I make two pieces of patties .... looks so yummy, right ...... :D

after this challenge was successfully made, I waited for the next challenge to make a cake with another fondant decorations ..... it's really fun to create different shapes from fondant for various types of cakes .... I really fell in love with the fondant's flexibility that can be made of different shapes according to my wishes .....

so, who's next .... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...