Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friendship Forever !




After 22 years ago we graduated from junior high school, only now we meet here again in a small reunion ....

incredibly, the reunion was held only rely on communication via the Fb and the phone just a few days earlier .... but it turns out many are coming, from which I thought only 4 from 7 of us ... especially because we also brought the family with us, so lovely ... :D

and because
every time I uploaded photos of my culinary work in Fb, a lot of my friends protest ...... 'coz they can only view the photos without being able to taste ... hehehe ... and for that reason, so I make a cake to eat together there ...

simple idea, inspired by our friendship after so long ..... I thought of the rainbow and the sun ....... but for one reason or another, as usual after basically cake cooked, suddenly I got a new idea anymore ....... there remains a rainbow of course, but I made a circle shape in the middle, and to make looks beautiful, I add the flowers with different colors, sizes and also some leaves around the cake ..... I also not forget to write down the words ........ 'FRIENDSHIP FOREVER' ..

for basic cake, as usual I make from Brownies steamed chocolate ... while for the decor, it is definitely all of the fondant, as well as the letters of fondant ...

so much fun when I made the cake, like I'm making the art for school projects ... hahaha
..

and
a more pleasant, it turns out the cake immediately discharged within a minute after the cut ... so I lost all tired, replaced with a sense of happiness that I can make fun of my friends ...
:D

keep in touch and see you next time Guys ...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...