Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Monday, February 7, 2011

My First Fondant B'day Cake for Our Baby Girl




This is the first time I made a birthday cake decorated with fondant ...

because I've seen the work of fondant's experts is very beautiful, makes me so inspired to be creative with fondant too

finally after returning to my beloved country, Indonesia, I went to a store that sells equipment and materials for baking and cooking, and there I bought fondant

I was just wanted to buy a little to try first, but because the seller offers a low price if I buy in large quantities, then I'm so tempted to buy a lot, not half-hearted, straight to 5 kilos ... hahaha

turned out after I got home, then I'm confused, for what this much fondant ... please understand, 'coz I bought in a panic attack ... hehehe

so, I decided to make a birthday cake with this fondant decorations as a birthday gift for my Beautiful Bud Roses from the Heaven .... DEANA ... our Baby Girl, on her 7th birthday, dated 02-02-11

a birthday cake with a round shape full with ribbons on the top and the side of it, the color was pink, her favorite color ... I got the model from Wilton's website, so I tried to make the same ..

She was very happy when she saw the cake is finished, and can't wait to blow the candles and cut it ... :D

Happy birthday Baby Girl .... wish your days filled with Love and Joy ... hopefully healthy always ... more beautiful, more clever and may all your wish come true ....
Papa, Mama, mas Ando and Darrel love you so much ...
*big hug and kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...