Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Story of Us

February, 20, 2011 .... is the day of our 11th anniversary ...
20-2-2000
~ 20-2-2011


very long journey of love and full of twists, after the previous 10 years of dating .... so, we've been together for 21 years! .... what a wonderful time ...

Our story begins from the bench of Senior high school ... 21 years ago ... I can still remember the first day of school when we meet again in the same class at grade 10, even when we were friends in Junior high school, but we just know the name each other ... so, this is the first time we are in the same class ... we never talked before, only this time ... because you sit right behind me ...

and because we have a similar interest in school activities, so we often go home together after wards ... and there was a something that came into our hearts

when
you finally declare your love to me, at that night
still in school uniform ... I still don't believe, hands and my feet were cold ... 'coz you are known as ICEBERGS, who didn't want to have a girlfriend if not become a successful person yet .... why me, while I know many girls who want your love ... I mentioned a few names that I know have the feelings to you ... but your answered was really short ... "I had no sense of anything on them" ... hhmmmmm

but if I asked about it again, the answer is a little different now .... and you said with smile on your face ... "because there's nothing more exciting than making myself as a shoulder to cry on for the broken-hearted girl, is a challenge to get your love .... and also, of course 'coz I don't have any feeling with them"

because I was heart broken, I haven't received your love yet ... It took about 6 months before I answer ..... "ok. let us through this love together " ... although, we also don't know what kind of future we will face ..

and
that made me fall in love with you
, is your patience to convince me and light in your eyes full of sincerity, make my heart melted ... that you really loved me and wanted to make me happy .... the promise that you always stay on it till now ... hopefully forever ...

you also make a special love-call for both of us ... "Nda" ... acronym from Kanda-Dinda .. .... also, you always come with ... my fav flower ... sometimes a lot ... to show how much you love me ... so sweet ...

and without being felt, for 10 years we've had, until that happy day finally arrived ... the day that we choose together, after all it's felt ready ... both of us already graduated college, the work exists and the house we already have ...

20-02-2000 ..... we choose it as our happy day ... when at last we are united as Husband and Wife .... 11 years ago ...... still felt wonderful till today ... ...

especially when it comes three Angels who brighten our lives .... from Two of us become Five of us now .... hopefully the beauty of this togetherness will continue, till our children are grown and independent ... married and give us beautiful and lovely grandchildren ...

Happy 11th anniversary My Love ... and 21 years of this wonderful togetherness ... thank you very much for your love all this time and so on ... also a truly beautiful surprise presents, that although I haven't received yet, but already I feel the warmth of my heart, because it felt so loved ..... but you must know that nothing more I want than your presence ... here, beside me and our children ... forever ..... till death do us apart .......... luv You Kanda, Forever Yours

and this is My Love's answer in our chat this morning :

Happy 11th anniversary too Cinta, .... I will be there as soon as possible ... I love you with all of my heart .... and always love you till death do us apart ... don't worry about me here ... please take care of our children with love ... I love you Dinda ... please wait for me ... it's only a month or two from now ..... ...

---------------------------------------------

this song is for you, My Love ... to show you how much I love You ...


When I Fall In Love
Nat King Cole

When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall
In love
In a restless world like this is

Love is ended before it's begun

And too many moonlight kisses

Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun


When I give my heart

It will be completely

Or I'll never give
My heart
And the moment I can feel that

You feel that way too

Is when I fall in love with you


And the moment I can feel that

You feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...