Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Friday, May 6, 2011

Curhat : Wish, this weekend will be the last weekend without Our Beloved Papa ... hopefully

It's been almost 4 months since me and Bocils returned from Tehran, without Papa ...

time flies ...


since then we also have a separate ... separated by distance and time that lies between us ... with our beloved Papa .... seemed so far away ... :(

thank God .... fortunately this time the technology is very sophisticated ... so that communication among us can also easily be done via internet and telephone ....

but, a sense of longing that often came over .... timeless ... come up to me anytime ... especially at night before asleep ... sometimes makes difficult to close my eyes ... thinking of him ... alone by himself .... far away from us ...

especially when there is a child who is sick, makes me feel very sad because the absence of my Love beside us ... no place to share ... make my tears flow quietly, soaking my pillow ...
*really need his shoulder to cry on*
.. :((

Alhamdulillah ... of course there are our parents, brothers and sisters, also relatives and friends who are always ready to help whenever I need them ... but still, his absence makes my heart feel very sad ...

who's heart not broken, when hear the question ... when will Papa came home, Mama ? ... out from your children ?

and my heart is bleeding again ... very sad ... because I still can't answer for sure ... when ...

of course it's not his fault, because his absence is not the desire of him .... almost every night he called ... telling and feel very sad, how much he miss us very well ...

when at last there is a glimmer of hope ... but it still can't answer for sure ...

my wish, of course, this weekend will be the last weekend without him ... hopefully ....



teringat bait-bait lagu dari Marcel :

cepat pulang, cepat kembali, jangan pergi lagi
firasatku ingin kau 'tuk cepat pulang ... cepat kembali jangan pergi lagi ..
*melow.com*


cepat pulang ya Cinta ... we miss you so much ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...