Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Monday, December 20, 2010

Here comes the Sunflowers !


this is the first time I made cake with Sunflower theme ...

you know, my inspiration is mba Dea's bed cover, filled with sunflowers everywhere ...


inspiration can come from everywhere, right ... :D

This made me curious ... so, I was browsing and browsing .. and finally, I found how to make this beautiful flowers ...

I made this cake and brought in an event with the Indonesian community here ... on July, 2010

everybody loved it, because once started to cut, only about 15 minutes remaining cake is only half of it ... can you imagine that ? ;p

I am very happy, satisfied to be able to create something that everybody loved it .... and t
his makes me excited to keep learning to be better again in the future ...

so, keep learning and learning ... :D



~ HERE COMES THE SUN ~
by Beatles

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to their faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
It's all right, it's all right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...