Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My First Blueberry Cheesecake

The first time I saw this cake from the report by friends in millis ...

very curious to make it too, so I try to find the recipe on the internet .... I browsing everywhere, and finally I got the recipe ......

prepare the ingredients, then I made this for my beloved family ... nothing could make me happier than make good food for them ... :D

when I make it, my kids can't wait to try, many times they ask .... when the cake cooked Mom ? ... ;p

finally, the cheesecake finished as well ... I decorated a little with whipping cream and toasted almonds on the side ... and of course with blueberry jam for the topping ....

because my Kids don't like the bottom crust, so I didn't make it .... well, this is the cheesecake after cut ....


My kids love it, a piece is not enough, they want more again and again ... I am very glad to see that, not in vain I made it ...

Another time I'll make it again ... for sure ... :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...