Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Monday, December 20, 2010

New York Cheesecake

First tried to make this NYCC is a few months ago, just curious, what's the difference with other cheese cakes .... was indeed different, not too heavy but also not as light as Cheddar Cheese Cake ...

then when it was done, I ask my Bocils to help decorate, and this is the result ...

when already decorated, ... my Bocils can not wait to try it .. so I cut this cheesecake for them ... on the felt sense of solid but soft, and of course the cheesecake was really stroking the tongue ... hehehe


definite one, a piece of this NYCC will never be enough ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...