Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pink Rosette Cake for My Iranian Best Friend


Dated 02 August 2010 is the birthday of ms. Nayer, tutor of our children and one of the best friends I ever had, which always helps in every difficulty times during we lived here ..

I made this cake a day before, and given the next day as a surprise and a sign of love from our family, when she came to our house to teach our Children as usual ..

She was very surprised and very pleased to receive it ... and after class, we have a little party here and she blew out candles on cake ..



after completion, she brought the cake home, and gave me a very tight hug .. She said that she didn't think I would make such a beautiful cake like this ... and I told her, that she is like my own sister, so I made the best I could for her ....
what a wonderful day ... :D

* the testimony from ms. Nayer :
My Dear Friend, your cake finished within two days, 'coz I invited my friends and my neighbors (Iranian), they are very surprised when I told them that you (Indonesian) made it for me, and they want to order from you ...... :D

oh ... it's really makes me deeply moved and touched ...

you know, I always cry every time I hear or sing this song ... even now, when it posted on my blog ... remember all the best friends I ever had ..

This song is for all of you, my dear Friends ...
wherever you are ...


~ THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR ~
by Carole Bayer Sager and Burt Bacharach

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today,
And then if you can remember ...

Keep smiling, keep shining,
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure
That's what friends are for

For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

I never thought I'd feel this way
Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so, by the way, I thank you

And then for the times when we're apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember ......

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure
That's what friends are for

In good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forevermore
That's what friends are for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...