Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Thursday, December 23, 2010

White Rosette on Manggo Cheesecake

On July here is a lot of mango, so it can be easily obtained everywhere ....

and because I want to make an unusual cake, so I try to combine a layer cake with cheesecake .. for cheesecake I add mangoes that I've been mashed into it ...

I brought this cake to the coffe morning event along with the ASEAN Ladies Circle , ASEAN community here ..

as a basic cake, first I made layer cake ... in Indonesia, we call this cake LAPIS LEGIT .... that I made in one round pan for the bottom and one square pan, then cut it into pieces and flattened on the sides of the cake ..

after that I made mango cheesecake, then immediately poured over the base layer cake before, and store in refrigerator .. when cool enough, I make mango jelly for the topping, then decorated with white roses and the leaves ... that's all ... so simple right ... :D

mixture of spices in a layer cake, cheese and mango on cheese cake .... turned out to make the taste really fresh, create a different sensation .... hhhmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...