Hi ...
thanks for stopping by at my beloved Kitchen around the world ....
this humble Blog contains the various kinds of things that happen around us everyday ..
that
can be an inspiration for filling the day ..
and
also the documentation of the work of culinary from various parts of the world,
that I've been created during this time ..
specially from my beloved country, Indonesia ...
as memories for the children and my grandchildren later ..
also for the spirit to go ahead ..
hopefully can provide benefits for everybody who reads this Blog ..
happy browsing ..... :D

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sunflower here, there ..... everywhere !

'Coz when there is an event with the Indonesian community here, I brought this Sunflower Cake ... so, one of my best friend here  asked me ... that before I'm going back to Indonesia, she want to ordered the same cake, shapes, sizes and decorations including cake for the base .... and also she added the words, please given the actual price for her, not the price of friendship ....

hhmmmm ... what a good customer I have here ... :D

it turns out that August is her birthday, so I just made this sunflower cake, which I will give as a surprise gift for her birthday ... this time I also make some cupcakes with sunflower decorations as complementary ..
so, this is it .... Sunflower Cake and cupcakes for one of my Best friend here ... for basic cake, I made Pandan and Cheese Steamed Cake, as she want ...


I'm not too adept at decorating cupcakes yet ... 'coz the field is different from the bigger one ... so for the cupcake, I should be more careful to make the decor to be more tidy

I'm happy to do this, because I think this can add my experience in making various cakes and cupcakes ...



in the afternoon, I take this cake to my husband's office, so it can be directly given to my best friend as a surprise ....

and for sure, that night she called me directly, say so many thanks, because she doesnt expect to be given a surprise birthday cake from the cake that she's order before

I'm very happy to hear it ... I told her, that her family like a brother with my family, so it's something very natural that my family gave her a gift .... as a sign of love from  my family  because during the time her family was very kind to my family ..


we meet again when her family make a farewell party for a friend here, who will living for good ... my best friend and her husband said, that the sunflower cake out in one week, because they really loved it, so they eat it little by little ... ;p

funny thing is, the husband said to my husband ... that he was looking around the Tehran city to get the same cake, but he couldn't find it .... and he just found out when told by his wife, that who makes the cake is me ... so he was very surprised and didn't think that I can make a cake that was so tasty and beautiful for his wife ...

So he told my husband, when we're back to Indonesia, I have to open a cake shop .... :D

I told him .... open a cake shop is easy, but the important thing is they have to be my loyal customers .... hahaha

and my best friend immediately said ... certainly, so please still to keep in touch between us,
of course We will ... :D

hopefully this fraternity can continue even when separated by distance and time .... and hopefully we can meet again in Indonesia as brothers forever ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...